is aware of this problem for years and still be ripped off for years by countless people every day rogue SMS messaging.
Inet Anyone looking for contact to be advised, you choose one of the many free offers, best first time in a "normal" chat. Although here too healthy caution is advised, but the risk is minimized.
Moreover, you go to different search engines and enter terms such as: chat fraudulent, dubious SMS chat, etc
you'll be amazed how many such frivolous chats are known by name in the network.
are particularly children, young people at risk from these unscrupulous traders. Just as these new victims every day rip-looking, one can only again and again warn them.
Are there general tips? Yes and no. One can only say I'm pretty sure against fraud in chat rooms, will be available to guests. And when I capture the first place contact via SMS to others. Should I come in a chat with someone closer in touch, so anonymous phone calls over the Messengers possible and is guaranteed free of charge.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment