Friday, April 9, 2004

How To Unblock Websense

Drinking and driving: death of an innocent

I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, so I did not drink Alkohol.Ich felt proud of myself, just as you said it. I plan to not drink and drive, Mom, even if the other knows that mokierten.Ich that it was right, Mom, I know you are always right. The party is finally ending, Mom, all I weg.Als ride in my car went, Mom, I knew that I would get home: Because your education - responsibly Sun fein.Ich and started to drive away, Mom, and turned into the street. But the other driver did not see me and hit me with full Wucht.Als I lay on the pavement, Mom, I heard the policeman who was drunk. And now I'm the one who pay for it muss.Ich lying here dying, Mom, I wish you'd get here soon. How could this happen? My life just burst like a Luftballon.Ringsherum is blood all, Mom, and most of it is me. I hear the medic say, Mom, that there is no help for me gibt.Ich you just wanted to say, Mom, I swear I did not drink. It was the others, mummy, which was probably just do not have nachgedacht.Er auf der gleichen Party wie ich, Mami. Der einzige Unterschied ist nur: Er hat getrunken, und ich werde sterben.Warum trinken die Menschen, Mami? Es kann das ganze Leben ruinieren. Ich habe jetzt starke Schmerzen, wie Messerstiche so scharf.Der Mann, der mich angefahren hat, Mami, läuft herum, und ich liege hier im Sterben. Er guckt nur dumm.Sag' meinem Bruder, dass er nicht weinen soll, Mami. Und Papi soll tapfer sein. Und wenn ich dann im Himmel bin, Mami, schreibt "Papis Mädchen" auf meinen Grabstein.Jemand hätte es ihm sagen sollen, Mami, nicht trinken und dann fahren. Wenn man ihm das gesagt hätte, Mami, würde ich noch leben.Mein Atem wird kürzer, Mami, ich habe große Angst. Bitte, weine nicht um mich, Mami. You were always there when I have you brauchte.Ich just one last question Mom, before I go away from here: I did not drink and drive, why am I the one to die?

0 comments:

Post a Comment