Friday, April 9, 2004

Age Prostate Infection

I wear a thousand masks

Please hear what I say not!
let fool you not from me. Let yourself be fooled by the face that I do. Because I wear a thousand masks-masks that I am afraid to take off. And none of them I am. Pretending is an art that's second nature with me. But let yourself be fooled by not, for God's sake, do not be fooled by me.
I do feel like I'm approachable, as if everything was sunny and bright in me, inside and out, as if my name and my confidence Cool game, but I could be still water, and when I decide on anything, so I do not need anyone.
believe But not me, please, I do not think so! My surface may seem smooth, but it is my mask. Among them is not appropriate. By this I am what I am really confused, afraid and alone. But I hide this I do not want anyone to notice. At the mere thought of my weakness, I panic and am afraid of it, myself other exposed. Precisely why I frantically create a mask behind which I hide from me: a casual, clever facade that helps me pretend, to shield me from the glance, would recognize me. Indeed, this view would be just my salvation. And I know it. If he had connected with adopted, with love. Since [s] is the only one that would give me the security I can not assure myself, that I'm really worth something.
But I do not tell you. I dare not. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that your view is not accompanied by acceptance and love. I fear you will think less of me and laugh at me and your laugh would kill me. I'm afraid that deep down I am nothing in myself, no good, and that you will see this and reject me. So I play
my game, my desperate game: a safe facade outside and a trembling child within.
I speak, therefore, in the usual sound superficial chatter. I tell you all that is really nothing, and nothing of all that is really what's crying within me, so you do not be fooled by what I'm talking out of habit.
Please listen carefully and try to hear what I say, not what to say I like what I'm talking about the sake of survival and what I can not say.
I hate hide and seek. Honest! I hate this superficial game that I perform there. It is a phony games. I really want to be genuine and spontaneous, just myself, but you must help me. You have to stretch out your hand even when it seems to be just as last thing I want. Only you can empty it, take dead shine from my eyes. Only you know what you can call to live. Each time you are kind and gentle and encouraging me do, every time you try to understand because you're really worried about me getting my heart wings very small wings, very feeble wings, but wings!
your intuition, your compassion and the power of your understanding, I bring it to life. I want you to know that.
I want you to know how important you are to me, how much you can make a man out of me, which I'm really, if you will.
Please, I wish you wanted it, you alone can break down the wall behind which I tremble. You alone can remove my mask. You alone can release me from my shadow-world of fear and insecurity rid of my loneliness. Do not look on me. Please, please, ignoring me! It will not be easy for you. A long conviction of worthlessness, creates thick walls. The closer you come to me, the more blind I hit back. I fight against the very thing I cry. But I am told that love is stronger than strong walls, and therein lies my hope.
Please try to tear down these walls, for sure, but my delicate hands: a child is very sensitive.
Who am I, you may ask? I am someone you know very well. For I am anyone you meet, every man and woman who meet you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment