On the first day of the Revolution (February 28) I already knew: all is lost!
in affected fever revolution starving Moscow, 1919 Marina with undisguised challenge to read his new poems in the presence of the People's Commissar of Education Lunacharskogo:
will say later: "It is a pity that he ... and not all the Lubyanka. "
A of the fee for the performance - 60 rubles - to publicly refuse: "Take their own (6 boxes of matches), I'm on his sixty rubles'll put a candle in Iver for ending system, where both estimated work ".
in affected fever revolution starving Moscow, 1919 Marina with undisguised challenge to read his new poems in the presence of the People's Commissar of Education Lunacharskogo:
So you and must lie beyond the triple
Liberty, Equality and Fraternity! ..
will say later: "It is a pity that he ... and not all the Lubyanka. "
A of the fee for the performance - 60 rubles - to publicly refuse: "Take their own (6 boxes of matches), I'm on his sixty rubles'll put a candle in Iver for ending system, where both estimated work ".
Original
0 comments:
Post a Comment