Two short poems over the chat, which I found on the net.
Chatsucht ...
Since I laugh instead of just "lol",
only weep softly "snief"
they asked me what's that should
I myself believe what's going wrong. In
points I measured my time,
for sad / glad I stapling,
you are too much in the ww-web.
I whisper to scream, only instead
a wink is just a semicolon,
can not even be the truth, we forget that
on everything else.
belongings with / me already signed
although my name shall stand there,
because I knew `it, I exaggerated, so it
can not go, yes!
write "lol" "gg" has now been corrected, but the practice was a waste
not
pity but only, it's over,
like this as this short poem.
author unknown
chat conversation
How then look out,
what have you wearing? Sure, you have to house
kan man
'd otherwise not even represented in the chat, i certainly
so täti the bet.
you are looking to man, I know of, yes, i am today because
drum for FDI. Are
well built, have curves, too?
And no life ring on the belly?
The beautiful eyes, the teeth to be laid?
believe and me, I'll do the same on test!
The hair blonde, perhaps lured? If
`s true or even bleached?
're young and smart ghört like it?
That will not be abused where a wrinkle disturbs!
I hope you know now what I want, why
are now suddenly quiet?
you woman, I les nothing more from you?
Sure, she's not so here .!!!!
author unknown
My motto is: One way to dispel boredom is to engage in a free chat, chat, socialize, flirt. Chats try login with guest access without. chat free chat is often better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment