Friday, September 25, 2009

Whiplash From In Front

Caught

I walk down the street. Ulmer pedestrian zone, deer road. Radiant
September day.
And I learn a new way of capturing nature. The no-longer-do-ability.

In my left hand: letters, a catalog, a magazine that bills. The whole range, completed by the mailbox key that sticks in my palm.
In my right hand: a kebab. Dögül Kebab, with everything and sharp as I like it.

My headphones just yet play Sum 41 "This is not me, this is not you, but it's just everything we do ".
think in such situations, I like it, as I have in forty years time reading a book set in 2009 and then come in the many references to songs, movies and shows ... and how I then as Punch happy that I understand all the allusions and that will have been born in 2029 (??), wonder what a "Alright, Still (Lily Allen) to be or even a song line like" Now it's . full of evil clowns "(Pink - Funhouse)

Where we are on the matter: Just as the 2029-vintages should be taken during (??), it is to me today when I read Stephen King.
But God bless the Internet! The only way I could figure out what is a TV clown named Bozo, and why he is similar to Pennywise.

So, to gridlock:
Just me sonicated my headphones with soothing yet punk rock to me the next moment by an ingenious shuffle function perverse Schnulzlied to thunder in the ears, which later ; ter in the office of the hit single by Daniel mayfly emerges-as-we-DSDS spade shoemaker.

I go along ... so the pedestrian area and 'm helpless. Since I've
vercheckt to have to pack the kebab, I can not put it on the floor. Since
cih post but would not put down because it felt Force 6 has, I am left no choice but to surrender myself to fate.

And I note: If I do not know that it's made from a flash in the pan, I would find the song may not be as bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment