magicpie @ 2004-02-12T17: 23:00
grandma Erna (83) of 11-year-old robbed
KÖNIGSBRÜCK - Has this girl ever no conscience? Only eleven years old is the student from Königsbrück but go a brutal thug. Saxony's youngest girl robbers attacked a pensioner on a bright morning because they wanted their money.
"Well, something I never happened," shakes Erna B. (83) angry the head. A life she has toiled, survived World War and poverty. Now the nasty attack. "Unbelievable," she moans. "But I was lucky that I am not overthrown. But I was recently operated on only at the hip."
grandma Erna was the morning on the way to their GP, walked slowly through the narrow Badweg. "There were no passers-by," recalls the retired. "Up to this very pretty blonde girl with long hair. She asked me for the time, thanks."
As Grandma Erna zuwandt the eleven-year back, she pushed the girl brutally Kreut, tore the shopping street in the hand, ran away (prey: 120 €). But the robber girl did not get far. It snapped a patrol in the area. Case clarified offender freed. For a child is not criminally responsible. Grandma Erna: "That does not calm now I walk alone, the fear is now accessible.."
O_o
0 comments:
Post a Comment